Nitrix Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitrix Server

This Is The Forum To The Tibia Server Named Nitrix

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fynex
Banned
Banned
Fynex

The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Empty
PostSubject: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:16 am

now the war is start betwn (bad boys) (The White Pimp) & the payment for any mamber of (The White Pimp) is 1kk for that time later may be more if any 1 wana join (bad boys) msg me or msg error

<--------------------------------------Hial--------------------------------->
<---------------------------------BAD BOYS------------------------------>
Back to top Go down
Jake
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:19 pm

okay muther fucker its on me vs ur whole guild
u better be ready to get fucked up muther fucker casue u adn ur brother are offically on my shit list
Back to top Go down
Jake
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:20 pm

Just remember i've been on this server wayyy longer then u have.....
just b ready fo half the server to kill u
Back to top Go down
Fynex
Banned
Banned
Fynex

PostSubject: Dont tolk to mach   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Dont fucking tolk to mach coz we will fuck you & my guild litst is (fynex,error)
Who Is you Guild ??! i dont see any 1 just you say to me who is you guild
now baby am the 1st in the server -,- am higher you cheers cheers geek
Back to top Go down
Fynex
Banned
Banned
Fynex

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:42 pm

let's see who will win in that fucking war coz you killed me 5 or 6 times now i will kill you 15k time coz am bording from you i hope to see you in the game baby

come baby come..........
Back to top Go down
Error I
Banned
Banned
Error I

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:56 pm

jake i dont give a shit for what u said we need war cuz u killed my bro 5 times and i told u to stop many times

Last edited by Error I on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Error I
Banned
Banned
Error I

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:58 pm

Sec i know all the server even the god it's true i know but i dont care i respect god but FUCK YOU
Back to top Go down
GM Ryol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
GM Ryol

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Hi,

since my guild is partneres with The White pimps i will also be joining the war on my normal character.....
so The Mighty Flames Of Hell + The White Pimps vs Bad Boys
lol this will be fun itll be like the entire server in war lol
Good To see some excitement for a change
Back to top Go down
Fynex
Banned
Banned
Fynex

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:30 pm

ryol it's not your bissins thiss war i war the whit pimps coz the leader killed me more than 5 or 7 tims for no thing just coz he is bored so your guild will no join the war & if you join it will not be war coz you are gm & will kill us esay or lvl them up so plz leave us alone just you can see the show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GM Ryol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
GM Ryol

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:35 pm

No, i do not give items or anything to anyone so i will not bring an unfair balance to this,
My Guild and The White Pimps are Allies and therefor any war they are in so are we.

I will not abuse my GM powers to win a war.
Back to top Go down
Fynex
Banned
Banned
Fynex

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:09 pm

let's do wher nice war without any bad word or any thing we play her just for fun
Back to top Go down
Fyenx

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:58 am

HAHHAHAHAUAHUA cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce srry ( The Whita pimps) but we win thiss war now the frags of the first open battle :..

Bad Boys (0) - The Whita Pimps (14)

Fynex:.10 Frags
Error:. 4 Frags

Winners............Very Happy:D farao Dat's the Egyptions Very Happy king king cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Fynex
Banned
Banned
Fynex

PostSubject: yours Fynex   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 pm

We Finshed The war & we solved it with ryol nw we are frinds & not lossers let's play in pieace Very Happy rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
Error I
Banned
Banned
Error I

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:44 pm

No more wars and i dont hunt exp monsters i just hunt nitrix in a secret spawn made me get lvl 30k and lilcofeebean i wont talk with him again same with jhonny .
Back to top Go down
Fynex
Banned
Banned
Fynex

PostSubject: :D   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:48 pm

i agree with you brother i wont tolk with them agine but all i wana dont msg me agine or atk me atk me = die agine coz am not noob like lilcofeebean thought & we dont hunt exp monster like you doing i sow you hunting exp monster up gm housewe just hunt nitrex on secret place
lol!
Back to top Go down
GM Ryol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
GM Ryol

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:11 pm

We did not hunt exp monsters we did summons ... to see they health amounts..... you idiot Fynex so dont say we gave ourself stuff...
Back to top Go down
Error I
Banned
Banned
Error I

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:28 pm

well , the kong fu panda is soo strong it kill me 1 hit full mana full hp even when am utamo
but it's cool when there a very strong monster no one can hunt
Back to top Go down
Jake
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:02 pm

error u look like a gay strip model and ahahahah ur ip banned
Back to top Go down
Error I
Banned
Banned
Error I

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:26 pm

listen Jake u r nooob i killed u like 10 times + so STFU cuz u fucken idiot and u cant do anything u just cry and say peace then u come again and try to kill me thenu msg gms to banne me soo u r NOOOb u cant do anything fucken asshole and i dont give any shit about u its ot come rl tibia >Czar Tomat< go search ^.-
Back to top Go down
GM Ryol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
GM Ryol

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:04 am

Error I wrote:
listen Jake u r nooob i killed u like 10 times + so STFU cuz u fucken idiot and u cant do anything u just cry and say peace then u come again and try to kill me thenu msg gms to banne me soo u r NOOOb u cant do anything fucken asshole and i dont give any shit about u its ot come rl tibia >Czar Tomat< go search ^.-

Is that really ur char???

if so thats fucking impressive... did u PG or bot it?
Back to top Go down
Error I
Banned
Banned
Error I

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:42 pm

no gm its mine ask fynex and fynex is van havoc same world but am retired done poi 2day and retired
Back to top Go down
GM Ryol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
GM Ryol

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:16 am

lol if your retired feel like giving me your account ? lol
thats a great achievement over lvl 200 id love to be able to do that
Back to top Go down
Error I
Banned
Banned
Error I

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:02 pm

heheheh i wanna sell it i got an offer for 1000$ but its rly hard to get lvl 200
and my skills r baad Smile 98 i shuold be 105+
Back to top Go down
GM Ryol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
GM Ryol

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:05 pm

lol how r ur skills so bad???
f u want to give me the acc just pm me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->   The White Pimp <--Dont Crray--> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Pimp <--Dont Crray-->
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nitrix Server :: Community :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: