Nitrix Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitrix Server

This Is The Forum To The Tibia Server Named Nitrix

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People intentionally lagging server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Ryol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
GM Ryol

People intentionally lagging server. Empty
PostSubject: People intentionally lagging server.   People intentionally lagging server. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:43 pm

Ok,

lately i have been getting a lot of complaints of lag and people creating pianos around the town,

I can not be held responsible for the lag, i do regular cleans and so does the auto clean.

The cause of the massive lag is people spamming and people creating pianos ALL over town,

if i catch anyone and i meen ANYONE intentionally lagging the server i will ban you because this isn't a server which will take this sort of stupidity, by all means play, but don't mess up the server, you are not the only person who's online...
bare that in mind.

Now i know many of you are normal rule abiding players so you don't need to read this really but this is for the very small minority who think its ok to ruin other peoples gameplay.

Thanks Gm Ryol
Back to top Go down
Darkness Falls
Helper
Helper
Darkness Falls

People intentionally lagging server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: People intentionally lagging server.   People intentionally lagging server. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Thanks Ryol Nice Speak There Just A Bunch Of Umature Noobs
Back to top Go down

People intentionally lagging server.
Page 1 of 1